Oceantic Network is excited to welcome back KidWind® to 2024 IPF! KidWind® is a national non-profit organization that helps educators and students explore renewable energy. Fifty local high school students will attend IPF to compete in a turbine-building contest and meet with companies to learn about career opportunities in offshore wind.
Students will learn about offshore wind development, engineering, business development, workforce entry, and more. This unique opportunity provides students with an engaging and exciting pathway into offshore wind while also using creativity and critical thinking to build their own turbines.
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to shaping the future of the U.S. offshore wind workforce!
- Sponsor logo on KidWind® t-shirts that will be worn by students, teachers, faculty, etc.
- Sponsor logo on all signs for KidWind® event
- Sponsor logo and shoutout on the agenda for the KidWind® session
- Opportunity for sponsor to come speak with students during designated time of the day
- Opportunity for sponsor’s booth to be a premier stop during the KidWind® Exhibit Hall tour
- Recognition on 2024 IPF website
- Recognition on all 2024 IPF digital promotions
- Recognition on the sponsor “Thank you” signs at 2024 IPF
- One IPF registration
Email the IPF Sponsorship team: [email protected].