With billions already invested in the U.S. offshore wind industry, there is a critical need to expand the domestic supply chain. The U.S. Offshore Wind Pathway Program provides training, mentoring, and industry introductions for international companies who want to enter the growing U.S. offshore wind market. Participating companies will learn about the U.S. supply chain, where their business fits in, and how they can set up operations as a business entity in the U.S., helping to create well-paying jobs in communities throughout the United States.
How Does it Work?
The Pathway Program is open to any country interested in providing their local companies a roadmap to successfully enter the U.S. offshore wind industry. The Oceantic Network will work with you to identify high demand needs in the U.S. supply chain and to help select small- and medium-sized companies who qualify for the 15- week program.
Benefits of the U.S. Offshore Wind Pathway Program:
- 15-week program provides an in-depth overview of the U.S. offshore wind industry
- Enrollment in Foundation 2 Blade, the industry’s most comprehensive training program for those who are ready to take advantage of expanding opportunities in the U.S. offshore wind industry
- Mentoring with Developers and Tier 1 and 2 companies
- Business to business (B2B) meetings with industry leaders
- Study tours (site visits of offshore wind facilities, factories, ports, and more)
- Industry introductions
Participating Companies in 2022:
- FORUM D&P Inc.
- Joong-Ang Heavy Indusrty Co., Ltd.
- CyTroniQ Co., Ltd.
- Yuil Co., Ltd.
- DYE (Dong Yang Engineering)
- ACE E&T
- Nara Samyang Gear
- Yujoo E&C Co., Ltd.
- KHAN Plant