Offshore Wind Ready is a one-day educational program designed for businesses who want to learn more about specific business opportunities in the growing U.S. offshore wind industry. Learn about project development, a project’s supply chain component parts, and how to identify where your business fits in the supply chain. Offshore Wind Ready helps you determine if this growing industry is a good fit for your business.
Attend Offshore Wind Ready and you will:
- Gain a basic understanding of project development
- Identify where your business fits in the supply chain
- Learn how your business can receive assistance and guidance as you begin to navigate the market.
- Identify additional training and certification requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Any business or individual ready to learn about specific business opportunities in the U.S. offshore wind industry
- The full-day educational program is offered at various times throughout the year.
- Oceantic Network members: $195
- Non-members: $325
Industry Roundtable: Ask the Experts
Each Offshore Wind Ready delivery features industry speakers from throughout the supply chain. Learn from other businesses and let their first-hand experience help you make decisions as you continue your navigation of the industry. You will have the opportunity to ask offshore wind experts specific questions to help prioritize your next steps.