Foundation 2 Blade is the industry’s most comprehensive training program for businesses who are ready to take advantage of opportunities in the offshore wind industry. Over the course of multiple sessions, you will gain the tools, resources, and industry connections that prepare your business to successfully enter the offshore wind supply chain.
Because of the industry’s size and complexity, offshore wind requires the work of many diverse business sectors. The opportunities are growing, but it can be difficult to enter the industry on your own. The time and resources needed to successfully enter the market often costs businesses hundreds of expensive consulting hours.
Enrolling in Foundation 2 Blade greatly reduces your research and onboarding costs and helps you break into the market by answering three critical questions:
- Where do I fit in the supply chain?
- How do I enter the market?
- Who do I need to connect with in the industry?
Attend Foundation 2 Blade and you will:
- Understand the phases and operations of offshore wind project development
- Determine where your company best fits in the supply chain
- Identify how you might diversify your products and services
- Understand the contracting process
- Learn a broad range of offshore wind terminology
- Identify additional training or certification requirements
- Identify unique, competitive advantages for your business
- Develop or modify a business/market-entry plan
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to pitch your business with offshore wind professionals
Industry Roundtable: Establish Critical Connections
Each Foundation 2 Blade delivery features expert speakers from throughout the supply chain, including developers, Tier 1 suppliers, and policy experts. Their knowledge, first-hand experience, and industry connections help your business get plugged in – business networking is critical for success in this growing industry. Foundation 2 Blade graduates join a strong, growing, and well-connected alumni network that can help you succeed in offshore wind. Graduates have secured several industry contacts through connections made in this training. The alumni network of Foundation 2 Blade is a critical resource for moving ahead in this industry.