Engineering. Construction. Manufacturing. Offshore wind is the work of many. The Oceantic Network is a nonprofit organization connecting industry to opportunity. Over 4,000 businesses strong – working together to learn, connect, and participate in the new global market.
Why enroll in Supply Chain Connect? The Oceantic Network’s Supply Chain Connect allows companies to publicly indicate their interest and ability to supply components and services for U.S. offshore wind projects. It also serves as a valuable resource for companies looking to buy from and partner with other offshore wind firms.
How to get Started in Supply Chain Connect:
It helps to be prepared by gathering information before beginning the registration process. You are encouraged to know the answers to the questions below and be ready to provide the necessary documentation. The more complete your entry is, the more often your company will come up in searches. Want additional support while registering your organization in Supply Chain Connect? A visual guide has been created for you. Please watch a step-by-step guide on the registration process in order to get the most out of Supply Chain Connect.
Besides your contact info and company locations, other questions include:
- Company bio (no more then 500 characters)
- Organization type (choose from: Business, Port, Government, Academic, Non-profit, Lender)
- # employees
- Years in the osw industry
- Special equipment
- MBE status
- Number of employees in company
- Number of employees solely in osw: full-time & part-time
- Any work on specific U.S. osw projects
- We also ask you to pick from a large list of various services/products so we know what your capabilities are.
Documentation: Prepare a PDF copy of your W-9, or MBE/WBE documentation if you’d like to upload these optional documents.