September 22-27, 2024
Occurring every two years, WindEnergy Hamburg is one of the largest wind conferences in the world, bringing in nearly 40,000 people across the globe. As part of the Global Gateway Hamburg delegation, participants will be connected to key players in the global onshore and offshore wind industry. Delegates will exhibit with the Oceantic Network as part of the U.S. Offshore Wind Pavilion. This event is one of the largest and most important business opportunities for building connections and sharing news and advancements in the industry.
The deadline for registration is August 9, 2024. Register now.
Trip And Pricing Details:
- Member Fee: $3,250
- Non-Member Fee: $3,775
- Fees include trip organization, conference registration, curated meetings, introductions, hotel discount, local transport, conference exhibit booth costs and meeting room space, graphics promoting all delegates, pre-departure marketing support, and the potential for a speaking opportunity
- NOTE: Participants are responsible for international airfare and lodging expenses
The Oceantic Network is organizing a room block at a centrally located hotel in Hamburg. Delegates will receive discounted rates. Once registered, we will provide you with the booking link for the hotel.
- B2B Matchmaking: through our wide international network, the Business Network will organize introductions for each delegate.
- Side Events: the Business Network will host a happy hour for delegates to meet with offshore wind stakeholders and potential partners and clients. The Network will also provide delegates access to various invite-only events and receptions during the trip.
- U.S. Offshore Wind Pavilion: to ensure our delegates have high visibility at the conference, we are organizing a pavilion booth where delegates can showcase their companies. All delegate logos will be on booth graphics and member companies have the option to book a branded counter (first-come, first-serve).
- Conference Registration: the Network will organize all conference registrations for delegates at a discounted rate.
- Speaking Opportunities: the Network works directly with conference organizers to include Global Gateway delegates into the program