The offshore wind industry doesn’t only need more data, we need the right data to be able to improve the overall health and safety standards of U.S. projects. Data collaboration among developers, contractors, and regulators is vital to understanding the dynamics affecting health and safety performance in offshore wind, and can provide the proper safety guidance and standards to be adopted within a functional safety management system. Our group of HSE-expert panelists will discuss how transparent reporting and knowledge-sharing can drive a culture of safety in offshore wind.
- Moderator: Beate Hildenbrand, Head of America, G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation
- Tom Cassidy, QHSE Manager – North America, Ocean Winds
- John Sherban, Independent Tripod Beta Assessor, Stichting Tripod Foundation (STF)
- Jay Sousa, Manager – Operations HSEQC, Avangrid
- Jeffrey Stewart, Renewable Energy Specialist (Safety), Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE)