June 17-19, 2024
The Global Gateway delegation trip to the United Kingdom is a valuable opportunity to meet industry professionals in one of the leading countries for offshore wind development. In Manchester, participants will attend RenewableUK’s Global Offshore Wind Conference, meet with leaders across offshore wind industry sectors, and exhibit with the Network in the U.S. Offshore Wind Pavilion.
The deadline for registration is May 10, 2024. Register now.
Trip And Pricing Details:
- Member Fee: $2,250 or $2,900 with branded counter (first-come, first-serve)
- Non-Member Fee: $2,750
- Fees include trip organization, conference registration, curated meetings, introductions, hotel discount, local transport, conference exhibit booth costs and meeting room space, graphics promoting all delegates, pre-departure marketing support, and the potential for a speaking opportunity
- NOTE: Participants are responsible for international airfare and lodging expenses
The Oceantic Network is organizing a room block at a centrally located hotel in Manchester. Delegates will receive discounted rates. Once registered, we will provide you with the booking link for the hotel.
- B2B Matchmaking: through our wide international network, the Business Network will organize introductions for each delegate.
- Side Events: the Business Network will host a happy hour for delegates to meet with offshore wind stakeholders and potential partners and clients. The Network will also provide delegates access to various invite-only events and receptions during the trip.
- U.S. Offshore Wind Pavilion: to ensure our delegates have high visibility at the conference, we are organizing a pavilion booth where delegates can showcase their companies. All delegate logos will be on booth graphics and member companies have the option to book a branded counter (first-come, first-serve).
- Conference Registration: the Network will organize all conference registrations for delegates at a discounted rate.
- Speaking Opportunities: the Network works directly with conference organizers to include Global Gateway delegates into the program