March 17-22, 2024
Participants of the Global Gateway delegation trip to Bilbao, Spain will gain in-depth knowledge of floating offshore wind developments. On this trip, delegates will attend the annual WindEurope conference, build connections with the international marketplace and supply chain, and participate in a Floating Offshore Wind Study Tour. The WindEurope conference is one of Europe’s largest offshore wind events that shares the latest updates on the status of European wind energy.
The deadline for registration is February 16, 2024. Register now.
Trip And Pricing Details:
- Member Fee: $2,450
- Non-Member Fee: $2,950
- Fees include trip organization, conference registration, curated meetings, introductions, hotel discount, local transport, conference meeting room space, pre-departure marketing support, and the potential for a speaking opportunity
- NOTE: Participants are responsible for international airfare and lodging expenses
The Oceantic Network is organizing a room block at a centrally located hotel in Bilbao. Delegates will receive discounted rates. Once registered, we will provide you with the booking link for the hotel.
- B2B Matchmaking: through our wide international network, the Business Network will organize introductions for each delegate.
- Side Events and Site Tours: in addition to visiting several supply chain companies in the area, the Business Network will host a reception for delegates to meet with offshore wind stakeholders and potential partners and clients. The Network will also provide delegates access to various invite-only events and receptions during the trip.
- Private Meeting Room: to ensure our delegates have a private space to hold B2B meetings, we have organized a centrally-located meeting room at the convention center.
- Conference Registration: the Network will organize all conference registrations for delegates at a discounted rate.
- Speaking Opportunities: the Network works directly with conference organizers to include Global Gateway delegates into the program.